Saturday, May 10, 2008

let this be a warning.

It starts with a social networking site. Eventually it doesn't seem customizable enough. Or private enough. Or "you" enough. So you start your own blog. This is a space that you can really make your own. But you still belong to a larger network of blogs, all vaguely linked to each other. All with similar layouts. The blog is not good enough anymore. Still nice to have, but not ironic trucker hat enough. Not custom enough. You need your own web address. Your own URL. You need to start from scratch.

It's a slippery slope. If facebook and Myspace are the pot of the internet, my new website is heroin. Yes. It's that good. I mean bad.

Introducing ericforsythmusic.com.

Huge, ginormous thanks to my brother Daniel for listening to what I had in mind and putting this together for me. He is as self-sacrificing as he is talented. Just too nice.

So go now and share with your record label and touring management friends. I know you have tons.

www.ericforsythmusic.com



:)

No comments: