Monday, October 17, 2011

DIY Bathroom Remodel - Before & After

An adventure in demolishing, painting, flooring, vanities/sinks (yes, plural purchases, returns and attempts), plumbing, mirror hanging, toilet installation, shelving, 401 trips to Home Depot, 2 trips to Lowes and unexpectedly doubling my tool collection.

I can now cut right through copper pipe and/or saw off a door frame flush with the floor. Just in case you were wondering.




See the full gallery on Posterous

Posted via email from eric forsyth's posting place

2 comments:

London Decorating and Painting said...

Nice post! I liked the pictures very much! I'm currently doing a remodel of my own and I'm out of fresh ideas. Looking at you post gave me something to work with. Thanks and more power to your blog! Cheers!

Kevin Akins - kevinrakins@nuhrd.com

Unknown said...

That was a lot of work. You replaced almost everything, huh? Did you DIY all of these alone? It looks simpler and classic now. I like the changes you made, especially the cabinet and the mirror. Ron @ CarolinasHomePros.com