Thursday, December 3, 2009

Dad's website

Today would be my dad's 54th birthday.

My brother Daniel created a website where you can listen to a recording of my dad's memorial service and/or read the text. There's also a page where you can leave your memory of Mark, and read the memories of others. I've been really looking forward to sharing this website with many of you. Some of you knew my dad very well, but some of you didn't get a chance to get to know him. If you find some quiet time to listen, I hope you can get to know him much better through these recordings. I particularly recommend tracks 4,5,6,7 and 9. We really miss him, but he's left us with lots of memories and life lessons. This site is a great aggregation of both.

Posted via email from ericforsyth's posterous

No comments: