Thursday, September 2, 2010

CD Release Show, 9.25.10, Boulder

I've been procrastinating writing my email blast that needs to go out. I figured posting this show poster to my blog is a good step in the right direction.

In other news, I met a girl today who works at Warner Bros. Records. Gave her my CD's. She's young and still excited about stuff like this, plus she plays the mandolin and has a personal love of singer-songwriters. We talked about Ray LaMontagne, James Taylor, The Avett Brothers and Mumford & Sons. Then I got back to the interview I was conducting for her CP+B agency job. Weird. True story.

Oh yeah, the poster. Come to the show. Studies show that 8 out of 10 handsome and smart people are planning on attending.

Posted via email from eric forsyth's posting place

No comments: