Tuesday, August 17, 2010

The first review of the new CD

I've been sending out press releases, and some journalists have even been asking for CD's out of the blue. Good things are coming. The first little review hit yesterday on a great Colorado music and radio blog. You can read it here. If you need a reminder, the CD officially drops publicly on 9/21, and pre-orders are available now on my website. (*cough* click here "cough*)

In the meantime, I've got this Songwriters-in-the-round show coming up on Thursday in Denver. Two brothers, Daniel and Ian, will be in town for it, so "that's neat," as Jaime says. We're descending from the mountains just for this show, then heading back up again the next day.

On a tangential note, I'm really, really excited about my "vacation" next week with Daniel and Ian. I make an effort to not blog negatively about my particular species of "day" job and the way it can sometimes wear on me, but it suffices to say next week is well deserved and couldn't come sooner. That's all. We've been planning this since my dad passed away in November.

Posted via email from eric forsyth's posting place

No comments: