Tuesday, August 10, 2010

I can't handle the truth.

This child is only happy because he's ignorant.

First, it's announced that Pluto's not a planet after all.

Now, The Triceratops isn't even a real dinosaur.I don't know how I'm going to break this to Jaime. It's going to be like telling Les Paul that it's been decided that the guitar isn't really a musical instrument.

Add to that, that we haven't started the prep work for colonizing Mars and it pretty much makes me question everything I was taught as a kid.

Sigh...And the Triceratops was my FAVORITE dinosaur. It still is. You can't stop me and my own personal reality.

Posted via email from eric forsyth's posting place

2 comments:

Taylor said...

You're right. This throws nearly everything out of whack!

Sarah Stout said...

Agreed. Sad story!