Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Menu Feb 16


Here is a photo of a simple, good old salad (with home made croutons Jaime just whipped up). I share this picture because:
A) I've been told I need more pictures on here.
B) Even though I'm supposedly a vegetarian, I have been eating very few salads. About the same amount I'd be eating normally.

Otherwise i had risotto for lunch at Smith's at Smithfield market. Team lunch with the work crew. You must know that Smithfield market is a bagillion year old giant meat market. Just meat. So Smith's is a great restaurant for meat dishes. And i got the risotto. Somebody give me a medal.

And for dinner i had the above salad and leftover pasta and mac/cheese from the last two nights' awesome dinners.

Sent from my Windows Phone

Posted via email from eric forsyth's posting place

No comments: